Caduceus Weekly Report 36
Ecosystem & Operations
The Caduceus team was invited to Malta on November 16th to participate in the Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain Conference (AIBC) Europe, sponsored by Caduceus. The conference organisers arranged a special session for the Caduceus team on the topic of ‘The Metaverse,’ during which Giulio Pezzulli, head of dApp development for Caduceus, discussed decentralised edge rendering technologies and its potential metaverse applications. Giuli and the other guests also engaged in an in-depth discussion on how to employ Web3 technology to construct metaverse apps while enabling the growth and transition of Web2 businesses.
MagicSquare joined the Caduceus ecosystem on November 15th. MagicSquare is a community-driven Web3 discovery platform and app store, for users to find community-vetted blockchain and crypto apps, games, CeFi, DeFi and more.
JR Studio joined the Caduceus ecosystem on November 17. JR Studio is a Web3 GBaaS platform that simplifies back-end development for game studios, enabling companies to concentrate on their ideas.
Community Updates & Activities
Caduceus and CoinSwap.com are jointly hosting a FIFA World Cup-themed NFT event to celebrate the 2022 World Cup kicking off in Qatar this month. The NFTs are being minted, sold and traded on the Caduceus blockchain, and collectors who hold the rarest and most successful teams’ cards have the chance to share in a prize pool worth 1,000,000 USDT!
Event link 👉 https://cmp.coinswap.com/#/worldCup
On November 16th, Caduceus, DaoStarter, CoinSwap.com, and Web3 Hub announced they will reimburse NFT minting costs for users who mint the Caduceus World Cup NFTs — 100 participants will be randomly picked!
Caduceus and CoinSwap.com announced a World Cup-themed Gleam event on November 16th. Users who mint NFTs and complete the designated tasks have the chance to get a refund on their entire NFT minting costs, and sixty participants have already completed the tasks successfully.
Caduceus and Coinhub announced a World Cup-themed whitelist airdrop on November 16th. Participants who complete the assigned tasks are eligible to win CWC NFT whitelists and ten lucky randomly users will be rewarded.
On November 18, Caduceus, Caduceus Punks, and CoinSwap.com launched a joint Gleam competition through which participants can earn $CMP by completing tasks.
On November 19th, a SolaDefy x CoinSwap.com World Cup NFT Gleam competition was launched. 20 World Cup NFT mints from this SolaDefy competition will be randomly selected for a 100% mint cost refund!
Caduceus and CryptoSkyland launched a joint Gleam competition on November 20th, with participants getting the chance to share a 1,000 $CMP prize pool for completing the specified tasks.
Caduceus Technical Report
Block Browser V1.1 — Performance
- Error fixed
- When the contract transaction fails, the browser executes the Trace Debug operation on the EVM transaction. This allowed error messages such as those specified in the contract code to be displayed.
Testnet V2.0 (Pegasus) Development — Development Progress
- Created MetaRing Gateway node for the trading pool
- Continued coding the module for the transaction pool: add transactions, obtain transactions.
- Developed MetaNebula VerificationNode: CaduVMs submodules.
- Constructed the global unique identification data structure of the read-write set and began to create the algorithm’s preliminary logic. Added the read-write set data structure to the performed transaction and added the read-write set field to the block.
- Added a co-routine pool to perform batch transactions that have previously been graded in parallel, and enabled the termination of ongoing co-routine pool activities, supporting the requirement to raise the number of co-routines as the number of cores rises.
Edge Rendering System — Business System
- Conducted a combined debugging test of the whole system and prepared to develop the economic system’s program interface.
Join the community: