Ecosystem & Operations
We will be unleashing innovation against the stunning Hong Kong skyline!
Join us at EDGE Summit to ride the wave of tech transformation.
📍 Hong Kong, China
🗓️ Sept 25–27, 2023
Community Updates & Activities
Cross-chain made easy with Caduceus. Learn about our approach to seamless blockchain interactions on Medium:
NFTs are more than just digital art. With Caduceus, we’re redefining digital ownership. Discover more on Medium:
Dream of joining us in Hong Kong?✈️
You’re in for a treat with our limited offer: 10 exclusive tickets will be up for grabs to join us at the highly anticipated EDGE Summit! 🎟️
How to Enter:
1️⃣ Like & Retweet this post. https://twitter.com/Caduceus_CMP/status/1696911837604823501
2️⃣ Comment below with why you’d love to attend the #EDGESummit2023.
Don’t miss this chance to be at the forefront of AI & Web3 innovations.
T&Cs apply. Best of luck! 🍀🌐
Caduceus Technology Weekly Report
Blockchain Explorer — Development Progress:
- Changes: Investigated and resolved issues related to the 1155 contract data.
- New Feature: Preliminary development of the transaction graph interface, with 70% completion of interface documentation.
Testnet V2.0 (Pegasus) Development Progress:
- Testing: Conducted benchmark tests for Google slice sort data structure.
- Testing: Performed benchmark tests on disk.
- Addition: Introduced a transaction log query interface.
- Testing: Conducted leveldb write performance tests (20kb key, 4kb value) with a write speed of 300,000 times per second.
- Addition: Completed the GlobalStateDB submodule.
- Addition: Added caching for account state in GlobalStateDB.
①Optimization: Addressed the issue of frequent garbage collection in the object pool.
②Optimization: Worked on adapting journal impact on MetaVM (partially completed).
③Optimization: Developed unit performance testing programs on MetaVM (currently adapting StateDB).
Join the community: