Caduceus Weekly Report 35
Ecosystem & Operations
Caduceus invites you to experience a world-first metaverse concert on Saturday, November 26th, featuring performances by Neha Kakkar and Tony Kakkar, two of the world’s most well-known and best-loved Bollywood singers and YouTube artists. Tickets for the show went on sale on October 27th and can be purchased using $CMP, the Caduceus blockchain coin. Standard tickets are priced at 50 $CMP and VIP tickets 125 $CMP. When purchased, the tickets are issued on the Caduceus blockchain as NFTs. Buy your tickets and complete special events to have a chance to win special prizes from Neha Kakkar and Tony Kakkar.
Concert ticket purchase link:
Insider: https://nehatony.everseapp.com (pay with $CMP)
Book My Show: https://in.bookmyshow.com
On November 4th, Coinhub, the user-friendly multi-chain wallet, enabled the import of Caduceus’ first community-based NFT, Nova. To add the Nova NFT to your Coinhub wallet, simply import the token using the contract code: 0xef2698ce160c3e8602ffa438e3d1cc62836c1ecc.
Community Updates & Activities
The second round of the Caduceus Community Rewards campaign has closed. Congratulations to all the winners, who each receive a free Nova NFT mint. Check the winners list below, and if your name is on it, please visit the Nova NFT mint page as soon as possible to claim your prize.
NOVA NFT mint winners list 👉https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tlSp_oBwUfrTdu1RP5bhl0B5x9hae0axXiTaP6tf0a0/edit#gid=0
On November 7th, Matt McGuire, Caduceus CTO, was interviewed on the 176th episode of the CryptoNews podcast, discussing metaverse development and the current crypto landscape. During the conversation, Matt provided a comprehensive analysis of the present and future states of the crypto economy, how Caduceus differentiates itself from other Layer 1 blockchains and its potential as a new metaverse protocol.
Click below to hear the whole CryptoNews podcast with Matt McGuire:
The Caduceus blockchain project CryptoSkyland hosted the third week of its popular ‘Game Night’ community event on the game’s Discord server on November 9th, awarding CryptoSkyland tokens to five winners.
On November 10th, the Caduceus team had an incredible day at the TOKEN2049 event in London, talking to the leading names in the crypto space, and discussing the importance of Web3 and where the technology will take us in 2023 and beyond!
A huge thank you to everyone we met and spoke to at TOKEN2049!
On November 16th, our Head of dApp Development, Giulio Pezzulli, will join the panel at this year’s prestigious AIBC Europe Summit in Malta. AIBC is the world-leading AI and Blockchain Conference.
Giulio will be discussing the metaverse and how we can transform the user experience.
⏰ Wednesday 16th November — 10:10 AM (CEST)
Caduceus Technical Report
Testnet V2.0 (Pegasus) Development Progress
- MetaRing GatewayNode module interface:
- Added the gRPC interface for receiving transactions.
- Switched the interface to gogo Protobuf transaction pool.
- Continued the transaction pool module coding API Gateway.
- Continued to design the integration scheme with Kong API Gateway (traditional Internet API Gateway).
- MetaNebula module interface verification node:
- Switched the interface to gogo Protobuf
- CaduVMs submodules:
- Continued to VM (EVM/WASM/MOVE) general module coding — implemented WASM’s own Run() and CanRun() methods of Interpreter interface.
- Continued with the coding of the transaction parallel execution engine — adjusted the implementation of the from tag, to retrieve the correlation between the receiver and the sender.
Edge Rendering — Business System
- Completed the functional joint debugging test of the application side and the user terminal, and prepared for the joint debugging test of the whole system.
Join the community: