Caduceus Weekly Report 24
Ecosystem & Operations
The Caduceus Metaverse Protocol coin ($CMP) was listed on Gate.io on August 22nd, marking the beginning of our partnership as we prepare to collaborate on a series of crypto-related activities. Gate.io is one of the world’s top 10 crypto asset exchanges by volume, offering a comprehensive trading experience with an emphasis on safety and security.
One Van Films, the London-based production company of acclaimed Hollywood screenwriter and producer Ivan Atkinson, has partnered with 3D metaverse platform Light Cycle to launch a groundbreaking new NFT and DAO project on the Caduceus ecosystem.
Fans and supporters will be rewarded through NFT ownership and the tokenisation of exclusive moments and collectables. Token holders will be able to interact with a movie, to choose different endings for example, or purchase items featured in the film.
Caduceus was ranked as the #2 project by Engagement Growth on the CoinMarketCap platform.
On August 23, Ceres DAO joined the Caduceus ecosystem. Ceres is a Web3 asset management DAO aiming to reshape the on-chain economy by providing an automated, composable and decentralised asset management service through smart contracts.
On August 25th Caduceus partnered with Artreus, a metaverse dedicated project building a marketplace, launchpad and DEX for metaverse and Gamefi projects on the Caduceus blockchain.
We look forward to opening the doors of the metaverse to the motorsport industry!
We can’t wait to meet you all in the virtual world 🌐
We launched the Caduceus Global Ambassador Recruitment Program in August to find blockchain experts and aficionados from around the world to join us at Caduceus. Central to this role is an alignment with the Caduceus brand and values, a desire to grow and develop together, an understanding and passion for Web3, and the ability to make a long-term contribution to our community.
In exchange, Caduceus offers exclusive incentives, including but not limited to $CMP, NFTs and whitelisting. This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in the development of world-changing metaverse protocols. If you think you have what it takes, go ahead and submit your application now!
Community Updates & Activities
On August 23rd, Caduceus and HAPE took part in a Twitter Space AMA to share the exciting future of the $CMP coin with the HAPE community.
On August 26th Caduceus and Gate.io launched flexible staking for $CMP. Participate now and earn up to 50% APY.
Caduceus Technical Report
Mainnet V1.0 — Upgrade
- Gnosis Safe contract deployment issue resolved. The configuration during deployment did not read the Chain ID of the CMP chain, causing an incorrect transaction to be delivered.
- Submitted PR to Gnosis Safe contract to add CMP chain parameters.
- Modified the RPC interface for transaction transmission and boosted the processing of incorrect Chain IDs.
- Finished organising node data and introduced a new node type: BlockNode.
- BlockNode will synchronise and validate consensus layer data and verify the authenticity of the consensus, but will no longer save historical consensus layer data.
- Instead, BlockNode will only store blockchain upper-layer data such as blocks, transactions, and logs.
- Processing in this way has the potential to reduce the stored amount of node data by over 80 percent.
Block Browser V1.1 — Upgrade
- Continued writing the function module after browser user authentication: Watch List.
- Resolved an issue where an uninitialized account wrongly appears as a contract account.
- Edge Rendering System — Business System
- Completed joint debugging of the interface between the resource-side business system and the edge rendering system.
- Continued to conduct comprehensive testing of business processes on the resource side.
- Continued to develop and code the front-end and back-end of the application.
- Completed the sub-system design scheme and interface documents for the blockchain component of deposit and withdrawal.
- Prepared the recommended configuration of the Caduceus edge rendering miner.
- Prepared the hardware transformation plan for the migration of Ethereum miners to Caduceus edge rendering miners.
- Debugged and tested the rendering effect of third-party dApp Light Cycle in the edge rendering system.
Join the community: