Caduceus Weekly Report 15
Ecology & Operation
On June 18th, Metaline joined Caduceus. Metaline is a Web 3.0, Metaverse, and SLG SIM Play-to-Earn sailing game.
On June 19th, DeCredit joined Caduceus. DeCredit is dedicated to becoming a credit oracle protocol for Web3 infrastructures, intending to incorporate off-chain credit data into the Web3 protocol.
On June 23th, DAOLaunch joined Caduceus. DAOLaunch is a revolutionary IDO platform that bridges the gap between investors and entrepreneurs.
On June 22nd, Caduceus, Freeway and Luno attended Crypto AM’s “Unlocking Summer Party” for their fourth birthday.
Community Updates & Activities
1. Caduceus and CoinMarketCap conducted a collaborative airdrop operation. Total airdrop prizes amount to 62,500 CMP. Complete the assignment before July 2nd and you will be eligible to win CMP prizes. There are currently over 59,902 followers on Gravity.
2. A new round of official Caduceus community activities is coming soon. All Cadets are invited to join in the artwork creation competition hosted by Caduceus. All contestants will be graded based on the quality of their contributions and voting. Winners will receive Caduceus limited edition NFT badges and CMP airdrops! In the Caduceus ecosystem, community badge holders will have special perks. Stay tuned for the upcoming update !
3. On June 21st, Caduceus and HarmonyLauncher launched an airdrop event. The event has now ended. Winners will be drawn to share 800 $CMP and 20 NFTs.
4. On June 24th, Caduceus and DAOLaunch commenced an airdrop activity in which participants that satisfy all conditions will be drawn 1,000 $CMP. Please see the guidelines for full information.
5. On June 26th, Caduceus held a joint AMA event in the Dinoland community. During this AMA session Dinoland community users comprehended how the Caduceus Metaverse Protocol will empower the chain game field, enhance the screen rendering of traditional chain games, and improve the overall quality of the game. The AMA recap has been published, and $CMP rewards are given to high-quality questionnaires.
6. The Discord community members have reached 55,755 people now, and in order to celebrate this we decided to hold a weekly “Fan Art Friday” contest. Join Caduceus’ Discord community to have fun and vote for your favourites.
7. The Caduceus community reward activity has officially ended. The team is currently sorting out statistics and verifying the list of winners. All Cadets that meet the mission requirements will receive the Caduceus limited edition NFT badge and CMP airdrop before July 15th! Please continue to follow Caduceus official social media and community for winning information.
Caduceus Technical Report
Mainnet V1.0 — Optimization
• Continued to write the front end coding of the DAG consensus process demonstration page, the display of static data has been realized, and the display of dynamic data by time process is being realized.
• Completed the test of the contract event storage module (version 1), ready to be added to the full node for deployment, which can greatly optimize the query efficiency of contract events.
Block Browser V1.1 — Optimization:
• Optimized the loading speed of the first page block list and displayed the loading animation, and optimized the SQL statement of the database query.
Test-net V2.0 (Pegasus) Development — Development Progress:
• System framework: Continued to design the gRPC interface protocol of each module, started to write the interface related data structure and the inter module
• Launched perform system framework coding, support runtime module upgrade and expansion as well as support module version upgrades by block height
• All new features will allow supporting micro-service architecture integration.
Edge Rendering System
• Development progress:
• Sorted the business logic of the system resource side again, and optimized the functional design of each part.
• Completed the system basic background prototype design and resource-side supplier interface design.
Modified the UI format design of edge rendering system to be consistent with the overall format of Caduceus
• Designed synchronization and cache databases for business systems and economic systems
Join the community: