Caduceus has just entered its public testing phase and is launching this hackathon to identify bugs.
Click to register:
The Metaverse Blockchain
Caduceus evolves the open-source software paradigm by implementing blockchain alongside its rich library of components — this facilitates the building of highly performant Metaverse infrastructure that is trustworthy, efficient, secure, and dependable.
Caduceus represents a breakthrough in metaverse development, and revolutionizes the use of a multi-level, distributed Metaverse Graph structure, with unlimited expansion and large-scale parallel processing capabilities beyond the data structure of ordinary blockchains.
With BigBang’s programmable acceleration blockchain consensus system, StarRing’s transaction parallel execution engine, and Nebula’s unlimited expansion of the block database, Caduceus is capable of maximum processing capacity in highly concurrent and complex environments.
It will help end-users supplement local computing power, improve processing efficiency, and reduce the risk of network delay and congestion by adopting an open platform close to the data source.
The Metaverse requires high synchronization, low latency, and rapid transmission of large amounts of data; Caduceus makes all of this accessible in the public chain, with the potential for it to become the core infrastructure of all future metaverses.
Read more about the Caduceus blockchain here: https://caduceus.foundation/
Caduceus Bug Bounty Challenge
Caduceus has just entered its public testing phase and is launching this hackathon via Taikai to identify bugs. The focus is on security testing, network security, blockchain data, funds, account security, and related topics.
Caduceus has opened a single RPC API for ‘black box’ testing to determine any potential security or workflow exploits. The challenge is to identify if anything can be found that can disrupt the input / output flow of data with this RPC API and even the data integrity itself.
Bug Submission Criteria
Caduceus will evaluate any bug submission reports by the following standards:
- The impact of a security breach
- The cause of the security breach
- Whether or not the person who reports the bug suggests a solution to the bug or helps in its resolution
- The process through which the bug was discovered
API Access and Documentation for Participants
The API endpoint that Caduceus has opened to the testing participants is a POST URL: https://rpc.block.caduceus.global/
The public documentation of what this API is allowed to do is can be found here: https://dev.caduceus.foundation/enDoc/chain-api-eth.html
You can find additional development documentation on the Caduceus blockchain: here
Anyone can participate in the challenge. We welcome all.
- Registration starts: 27 Dec
- Registration closes: 23 Jan
- Voting begins: 24 Jan
- Winner announced: 31 Jan
Anyone registering for the Caduceus Bug Bounty Challenge agrees to abide by the following rules:
- Do not commit privacy violations, destruction of data, interruption, or degradation of our businesses, including Denial of Services (DoS) attacks
- Do not exploit the vulnerability in any way, including through making it public or by obtaining a profit (other than a reward under this program)
- Do not publicly disclose any vulnerabilities without our consent. Caduceus will not approve Public Disclosure requests until the vulnerability has been resolved
- Do not attempt non-technical attacks such as social engineering, phishing, or physical attacks against our employees, users, or infrastructure
- Do not use scanners or automated tools to find vulnerabilities. They are noisy and we may ban your IP address
- Submit only one vulnerability per entry unless you need to chain vulnerabilities to provide impact regarding any of them
- In case of duplicate reports of a specific vulnerability, only the first report is eligible for a reward
The judging panel will evaluate each bug submission and reward eligible entries accordingly:
- Low (0.1–3.9): USD $100 — $800
- Medium (4.0–6.9): USD $800 — $1,500
- High (7.0–8.9): USD $2,000 — $5,000
- Critical (9.0–10.0): USD $5,000 — $10,000
Happy bug hunting!
To register: https://bit.ly/CaduceusBugBountyChallenge
For more information: caduceus.foundation/